Very interesting piece about bloggers at the Eide Neurolearning Blog titled Brain of the Blogger. Got this link from Ageless Marketing Blog. The Eide blog is the creation of Drs. Fernette and Brock Eide of Edmonds, WA (pictured here).
Here's a summary -
1. Blogs can promote critical and analytical thinking.
2. Blogging can be a powerful promoter of creative, intuitive, and associational thinking.
3. Blogs promote analogical thinking.
4. Blogging is a powerful medium for increasing access and exposure to quality information.
5. Blogging combines the best of solitary reflection and social interaction.
Both of the two blogs mentioned above have some very interesting marketing related content. The Eide's also have another site Neurolearning and Learning Styles that looks like an excellent resource for educators and parents.